"When you spend day in and day out sweating at the job site, having a truck that is as intuitive to work with and confident to drive as this Ford makes each hour spent that much more productive."
When the going gets tough, the tough turn to the 2017 Ford Super Duty. The 2017 Ford Super Duty brings Rio Rancho area drivers an all-new design this year, complete with three beastly powertrain options to choose from. For those who prefer gas engines, a 6.2L FFV or 6.8L is sure to do the trick. Meanwhile, diesel fans will find exactly what they're after in the 6.7L Power Stroke. In both gas and diesel options, best-in-class torque provides drivers with all the power they need to overcome any obstacle.
- Three available engine options
- TorqShift-G 6-speed or TorqShift 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission
- Best-in-class 430 lb-ft torque, gas engine
- Best-in-class 925 lb-ft torque, diesel engine
Real truck fans know that it doesn't matter what kinds of numbers a dealer can present, what matters is what that truck can do, and when the 2017 Super Duty gets down to brass tacks it delivers in spades. This powerful pickup at our Rio Rancho area Ford dealership is sure to help you tackle the toughest jobs, no matter how you approach them. Whether the job in question requires towing or hauling, this 2017 pickup sits at the top of its class and ready to handle whatever comes its way.
- Best-in-class 32,500 lbs towing capacity
- Best-in-class 7,630 lbs payload
- Best-in-class 40,000 lbs GCWR
- Best-in-class 7,500 lbs
Lighter and stronger than previous year models, the 2017 Ford Super Duty is shedding weight in the places where it counts. From the frame to the body, materials have been specifically selected to offer improved strength and reduced weight. This results in a frame that's 24 times tougher than previous year models for sturdier construction and increased capability. Ford shoppers near Rio Rancho will also be pleased to discover that a reinforced military-grade aluminum alloy body helps to keep them protected in the unfortunate event of an accident.
- Fully boxed, high-strength steel frame
- Up to 10 crossmembers with through-welded construction
- High-strength, military-grade aluminum-alloy body
- PowerScope® trailer tow mirrors with spotlights
They say you should work smarter, not harder, when the going gets tough. Some may disagree with that, but the 2017 takes the high road and does both. Behind the wheel, up to seven cameras contribute to a split-screen view for a comprehensive sense of awareness. A rear camera with zoom allows for easier hitching with gooseneck and fifth-wheel configurations. Advanced features like this, as well as infotainment options like SYNC® 3 make this the perfect pickup for any situation.
- Up to seven available cameras for 360º coverage
- Dual batteries and Transmission Power Take-Off
- Quad beam headlamps and LED bed lighting
- Rear 400W/110V power outlet
To learn more about the 2017 Ford Super Duty, contact Power Ford at (888) 558-4886 to schedule a test drive.