"...It's 2016, and the 2017 Super Duty pickup truck lineup has received its graduate degree and masters from Ford university. This is one smart truck that has toughness to back up its brains." - AutoGuide.com
As America's leading nameplate for nearly four decades, the 2017 Ford Super Duty brings Albuquerque drivers at Power Ford an all-new design this year. Complete with three beastly powertrain options to choose from, drivers won't be disappointed when it comes to power. For those who prefer gas engines, a 6.2L FFV or 6.8L is sure to do the trick. Meanwhile, diesel fans will find exactly what they're after in the 6.7L Power Stroke. Gas and diesel options alike, the 2017 Super Duty offers best-in-class torque.
- Three available engine options
- TorqShift-G 6-speed or TorqShift 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission
- Best-in-class 430 lb-ft torque, gas engine
- Best-in-class 925 lb-ft torque, diesel engine
Ford understands what truck enthusiasts are after, and the 2017 Super Duty certainly delivers. This powerful pickup at our Albuquerque Ford dealership is sure to help you tackle the toughest jobs, no matter how you approach them. From towing to hauling, the Super Duty is nothing but dependable when it's time to get down to business.
- Best-in-class 32,500 lbs towing capacity
- Best-in-class 7,630 lbs payload
- Best-in-class 40,000 lbs GCWR
- Best-in-class 7,500 lbs
Just like the F-150, Ford fans around Rio Rancho will be pleased to know that the all-new 2017 Super Duty also sheds weight where it matters. From the frame to the body, materials have been specifically selected to offer improved strength and reduced weight. The result? A truck that's tougher and stiffer than any of its preceding models.
- Fully boxed, high-strength steel frame
- Up to 10 crossmembers with through-welded construction
- High-strength, military-grade aluminum-alloy body
- PowerScope® trailer tow mirrors with spotlights
What's better than a hard worker? A smart hard worker. The Super Duty fuses both worlds in the 2017 version. Behind the wheel, up to seven cameras contribute to a split-screen view for a comprehensive sense of awareness. A rear camera with zoom allows for easier hitching with gooseneck and fifth-wheel configurations. Combining brawn and beauty, the Super Duty is a total package that's tough to resist.
- Up to seven available cameras for 360º coverage
- Dual batteries and Transmission Power Take-Off
- Quad beam headlamps and LED bed lighting
- Rear 400W/110V power outlet
To experience the 2017 Ford Super Duty for yourself, contact Power Ford at (866) 640-5531 and schedule a test drive.