2017 Ford F-150 Raptor In Albuquerque
"Big, bad, bold -- the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor is what happens when you take America's best-selling truck and fortify it to climb mountains or run across the desert at full throttle." - Edmunds.com
Since ripping onto the scene back in the 2010 model year, the Ford F-150 Raptor quickly grew into a modern legend. Now with a 3.5L EcoBoost, the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor in Albuquerque delivers even more guts than its predecessor's 6.2L V8.
- Intercooled DOHC 24-valve high-output 3.5L EcoBoost
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Manual shifting mode
Naturally, a truck like the F-150 Raptor is destined for more than the pavement. Rio Rancho area Ford fans who visit Power Ford will admire the way this beast transitions from the pavement to the trail. An exclusive beadlock conversion kit allows you to drop the tire pressure for added off-road traction, while a giant front skid plate and improved departure angle make steep climbs look easy.
- Improved running clearance over first-generation Raptor
- 3.0-inch FOX Racing Shox
- Available class-exclusive beadlock-capable wheels
- All-new, four-wheel-drive, torque-on-demand transfer case
Regardless if you're cruising the highway or going deep in the woods, this pickup is sure to catch the attention of anyone nearby. While the 2017 Raptor F-150 has dropped roughly 500 lbs because of advanced material choices, it keeps its signature grille, broad stance, and beefy haunches for a look that's absolutely unmistakable. No matter if it's covered in mud or fresh from a wash, the Raptor F-150 maintains its distinct good looks.
- 17-inch BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2 tires
- High-strength, boxed steel frame
- High-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body
- Distinctive Raptor grille and badging
No matter where you're going, comfort is along for the ride. Drivers at our Rio Rancho area Ford dealership will appreciate the cabin of this pickup, especially the newly available SuperCrew model for 2017. Bolstered bucket seats and an available 360º camera keep you comfortable yet alert no matter what terrain you're tackling, while the contoured steering wheel and big paddle shifters help you maintain control.
- Available SuperCrew Raptor for more space
- Available 360-degree camera
- Deeply bolstered sport seats
- Available carbon-fiber accents throughout
Want to see for yourself what the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor is all about? Then contact Power Ford at (866) 640-5531 to schedule a test drive.